The municipality of Stavanger invite the participants of Europan to experience Forus by electric bike!
Get a special understanding of the Stavanger region, explore the study area and project site and ask any question you might have to those involved.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to pick up your bike at Gausel train station and meet up with the rest at Maskinveien 24, in the offices of Forus Næringspark, for the introduction.
The program for the day is:
11:00 – Welcome with food and drink
11:30-11:45 – Word of welcome by Helge Solum Larsen (uavh.) chairman of municipal board for urban development.
11:45-13:45 – Several introductions :
– About the region, Christine Haver, head of the regional planning office
– About Forus, Stein Racin Grødem, managing director Forus Næringspark
– About the common municipal plan, Marit Sletteberg Storli, project manager
– 12:45-13:00 – Short break
– About the perspectives of the 3 involved municipalities
– About the competition assignment, Fieke Verschueren, project manager
13.45-14.45 – Visit of the site and study area
15:00-15.30 – Question and answer session
Meet up in the offices of Forus Næringspark
Address: Maskinveien 24
Time: 11:00 – 15:30
For participation, send an e-mail to